|Bone in ham||1 , cooked|
|Dark corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
1. Place ham, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer into the thickest part of meat without touching bone.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) 2 1/4 hours; remove from oven; cut away the rind and score the fat.
3. Mix corn syrup, brown sugar and mustard in a small bowl; brush part over ham.
4. Continue baking, brushing several times with glaze, 30 minutes, or until richly glazed and thermometer registers 140°.
5. Remove to a heated serving platter. Let stand 20 minutes before slicing.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1666 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.9%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 55.3 mg18.4%
Sodium 1517.3 mg63.2%
Total Carbohydrates 401 g133.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g4%
Sugars 233 g
Protein 21 g41.1%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 0.75%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 20.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet