Toasted Club Sandwich
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, each cut in 4 slices|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Small, sliced|
|Whole wheat bread slice||12 , toasted and buttered|
|Sandwich spread||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken slice||8|
|Muenster cheese slice||4|
|Pitted ripe olives||8|
|Sweet pickles||8 Small|
1. Saute bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; drain on paper toweling.
2. Place tomato and cucumber slices and bacon, dividing evenly, on 4 pieces of the toast; add another slice of the toast; spread with sandwich spread.
3. Top with chicken slices, then cheese and remaining toast, buttered side down. Place sandwiches on a cooky sheet.
4. Bake in a very hot oven (450°) 5 minutes, or until cheese melts slightly.
5. Press wooden picks into sandwiches to hold; cut each sandwich diagonally into quarters. Top picks with olives and pickles.