Baked Spaghetti & Macaroni with Beef
|Macaroni shells||32 Large|
|Spaghetti sauce||1 Can (10 oz) (1 Jar)|
|Onion||1 Small, grated|
|Corned beef spread||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , peeled and sieved|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cook shells, following label directions; drain.
2. Combine spaghetti sauce, grated onion and butter or margarine in a small sauce pan; heat just to boiling; remove from heat.
3. Combine corned beef spread, sieved eggs, beaten egg and parsley in a small bowl, stirring to blend. Fill shells using about 1 rounded tea-spoonful mixture for each.
4. Pour about half the spaghetti-sauce mixture into a shallow 6-cup baking dish; arrange shells in a layer on sauce; top with remaining sauce.
5. Bake, uncovered, in hot oven (400°) for 30 minutes, or until bubbly-hot.