French bread is crispy, crunchy and chewy like all French breads. French breads are usually thin and long loafs which are made with sticky dough. The dough is allowed to raise and then baked.It can be served with butter, mayonnaise, sauces and in sandwiches.
For french bread dough
2 , beaten
1. The dough raises to double its size.
2. Puncher it to remove excess air.
3. Coat the dough with some more flour.
4. Roll the dough using a rolling pin.
5. Fold the kneaded dough into a long thin loaf.
6. Now, make some incisions on the crust of the loaf.
7. Place it on a baking tray. Let it raise for 10 minutes.
8. Give it an egg wash. Sprinkle some salt and cilantro over it.
9. Bake it for 20-30 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
This is the second part of the video on how to prepare French Bread at home. This video talks about how to shape the dough, season and bake the bread. One of the joys of making this bread at home is that you can enjoy it fresh and hot. Have fun!