|Olive oil/Salad oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Medium shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Carrot||1 , chopped|
|Celery stalk||1 , chopped|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Regular long grain rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bouillon cubes/Envelope||3 (Chicken Flavored)|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Heavy cream/Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In 4-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot olive oil, cook shrimp shells until pink, stirring constantly with slotted spoon. Discard shells, leaving flavored oil in Dutch oven.
2. Add shrimp to oil and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes; spoon into bowl.
3. Reduce heat to medium; add butter or margarine, onion, carrot, and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
4. Stir in water and next 6 ingredients, and heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove Dutch oven from heat.
5. Discard bay leaf. Drain juice of tomatoes into rice mixture. Remove seeds from tomatoes; stir tomatoes into rice mixture and add cooked shrimp.
6. Spoon one-half of shrimp mixture into blender; cover (with center part of blender cover removed) and blend at low speed until smooth. Pour mixture into bowl. Repeat with remaining shrimp mixture.
7. Return shrimp mixture to Dutch oven; stir in cream. Over medium heat, heat just to boiling.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3925 Calories from Fat 2547
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 289 g444.5%
Saturated Fat 150.3 g751.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1827.7 mg609.2%
Sodium 6502.4 mg270.9%
Total Carbohydrates 136 g45.3%
Dietary Fiber 17.6 g70.3%
Sugars 19.9 g
Protein 166 g332.6%
Vitamin A 475.2% Vitamin C 145.7%
Calcium 99% Iron 140.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet