Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce
|Butter||4 Teaspoon (20 Milliliter)|
|Mushrooms||250 Milliliter, cut into wedges (1 Cup)|
|Flour||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|White wine||80 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
|Fresh salmon||1⁄2 Pound, finely chopped (225 Gram)|
|35% cream||310 Milliliter (1 1/4 Cups)|
|Tomato paste||4 Teaspoon (20 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook, but do not brown, mushrooms until liquid has completely evaporated.
– Add flour and stir, then pour wine over mixture. Season with salt and pepper and cook until mixture thickens. Remove from heat, then let stand to cool and refrigerate.
– Put chopped salmon into mixer and season with salt and pepper. Add eggs, one at a time then pour cream in a thin trickle, add tomato paste and mix until slightly thick. Set mousseline aside.
– Coat bottom and sides of 4 ramekins with butter, fill to half with mousseline, then add a little of the mushrooms and sauce, and cover with rest of mousseline.
– Place ramekins in a baking dish containing 1 inch (2.5 cm) water. Cover ramekins with aluminum foil and bake 35 to 40 minutes.