|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Cooked salmon/1 small can salmon, drained||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hollandaise sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in flour and blend with a wire whisk. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring with the whisk until thickened and smooth. Cool the mixture.
3. Beat in, one at a time, the four egg yolks. Season with salt, mustard and Worcestershire.
4. Flake the salmon and blend well into the white sauce and egg mixture.
5. Using a rotary beater or an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until they stand in peaks. Do not overheat. Fold the whites gently into the salmon mixture with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, being careful not to over blend.
6. Pour into a two-quart souffle dish, which may be greased or ungreased. Place in oven and bake thirty to forty minutes.