This doesn't sound like it will turn out well but I say give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I tried it and I have made it several times since.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Ounce, crushed
Butter/Roasted peanut oil
1. Take the eggs in a bowl and add the cream. Add cinnamon. Mix them all.
2. Crush the pork grains if you have grains.
3. Add the grounded pork grain and splenda to the eggs and mix them lightly. Remove all lumps. Let it sit for 4 minutes.
4. Melt the butter in a pan and add the mixture and shape it like a pan cake.
5. Cook like a pancake. Flip it when one side is browned.
6. Cook the other side
7. Serve with a low carb pancake syrup.
Want to try a low carb French Toast? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe is making delicious French toast using ground pork rind. It may sound disgusting but as she claims the toast comes out delicious. She has a very simple and easy recipe requiring few ingredients in addition to pork rind.