Follow Woman's Weekly food editor, Sue McMahon, as she shows us how to create this simple dessert.
200 Gram (8 nests, ready made)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Teaspoon (for dusting)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Fresh mint sprigs
1. In a bowl, add creme fraiche with the lemon curd and mix together.
2. Place the meringue nests on serving plates and spoon the mixture into the centre of each meringue nest.
3. Decorate with raspberries and dust over with icing sugar.
4. Put a sprig of mint on top of each.
5. Serve the Lemon Meringue Nests immediately.
Lemon meringue nests are an easy-to-make dessert that is guaranteed to leave everyone asking for more! Watch as Sue McMohan shares a recipe that will enable you to make the delicious dessert in a matter of minutes!