|Tuna||1 Can (10 oz), crush (Skipjack tuna used)|
|Skipjack tuna in oil||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Anchovies||1 Flat Can (10oz)|
|Flat anchovies in oil||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Arugula leaves||1 Pound|
|Arugula greens||1 Pound|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Tomatoes||4 , seeded|
|Haricots verts||1⁄4 Pound|
|Haricots verts||1⁄4 Pound, whole|
|Baby potatoes||1⁄4 Pound|
|Baby potatoes||1⁄4 Pound, cut in half|
|French olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ni oise olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), halved|
|Red onion slices||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|French feta cheese||2 Ounce|
|French feta cheese||2 Ounce, crumbled|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), paste|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Hardboiled egg||4 Medium|
|Ice cube||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a pot of boiling water place a steamer and steam baby potatoes for 6mins.
2) Then add whole green beans to the pot over the potatoes and steam for 6mins.
3) Place the green beans in ice cold water.
4) For the dressing, in a bottle or a bowl add lemon juice, garlic, Dijon mustard and olive oil and shake or whip well.
5) Marinate the green beans, potatoes, tomatoes with onions, olives and capers for 10 mins with the dressing.
6) Serve the marinated ingredients on arugula greens with halved boiled eggs and cheese.
7) Place the tuna and anchovies on the salad and drizzle the anchovy oil for added taste.
Served best with French Bread.