This Napoleon tastes incredible ! Just like the great French leader, this Napoleon is a great conqueror ! Just try this puff pastry with icing for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Napoleon are welcome !
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Roll out dough into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick. Put on a dampened baking sheet. Prick dough with a fork and chili for 10 minutes.
3. Bake the dough for 10-15 minutes till brown. Loosen with a spatula and turn over. Bake for another 5 minutes.
4. Place on a wire rack to cool.
5. Cut and trim edges into 3-inch wide strips.
6. Spread the jam on one strip and then the lemon pudding. Cover with another strip. Press down lightly.
7. Make icing: Mix the confectioners' sugar with enough water so that it spreads easily. Add vanilla and raspberry jelly.
8. Heat icing to tepid. Spread on immediately and serve.