Pots De Creme Au Chocolat
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sweet chocolate||4 Ounce, melted|
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Heat the cream and sugar in a double boiler over boiling water. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Add the chocolate and stir until the mixture is blended.
4. Beat the egg yolks and pour the hot cream over them, a little at a time, stirring vigorously.
5. Pour the mixture into creme pots or individual heatproof dishes. Place the pots in a pan of hot water about one inch deep. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, or about fifteen minutes. Chill.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2410 Calories from Fat 2002
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 228 g351.3%
Saturated Fat 137.6 g688.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1212.9 mg404.3%
Sodium 222.2 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g30.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 69.2 g
Protein 21 g42.8%
Vitamin A 154.1% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 39.7% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet