Pots De Creme Au Chocolat
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sweet chocolate||4 Ounce, melted|
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Heat the cream and sugar in a double boiler over boiling water. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Add the chocolate and stir until the mixture is blended.
4. Beat the egg yolks and pour the hot cream over them, a little at a time, stirring vigorously.
5. Pour the mixture into creme pots or individual heatproof dishes. Place the pots in a pan of hot water about one inch deep. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, or about fifteen minutes. Chill.