|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl add egg yolks and beat well for 2-3 minutes.
2. In a pan add wine and water and by boiling to 1 tablespoon.
3. Let it cool and add into a double saucepan or in a basin over hot water.
4. Add beaten egg yolks and stir well, until it thickens.
5. Gradually add softened butter, a little at a time, stirring until each piece has been absorbed by the sauce such that the consistency of the sauce is like that of mayonnaise.
6. Season with salt and a drop or two of lemon juice and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1368 Calories from Fat 1320
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 150 g230.6%
Saturated Fat 91.7 g458.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 921 mg307%
Sodium 43.9 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 98% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet