|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl add egg yolks and beat well for 2-3 minutes.
2. In a pan add wine and water and by boiling to 1 tablespoon.
3. Let it cool and add into a double saucepan or in a basin over hot water.
4. Add beaten egg yolks and stir well, until it thickens.
5. Gradually add softened butter, a little at a time, stirring until each piece has been absorbed by the sauce such that the consistency of the sauce is like that of mayonnaise.
6. Season with salt and a drop or two of lemon juice and serve.