1. In a bowl, pour egg beaters. Add vanilla extract, splenda and whisk with a fork.
2. In a pan over medium heat, spray cooking spray.
3. Coat the bread slices with the egg batter on each side and immediately put on pan. Toast until light brown on both sides.
4. Take one toasted bread and spread the peanut butter on one side. Put the other slice on top. Cut in half.
5. Serve the French Toast with fresh salads.
French toast is easy to make and filling for an energetic breakfast. Check out the recipe to make French toast with some eggs and bread as the key ingredients along with a tinge of vanilla. Great when accompanied with a beverage like coffee.