French Style Pizza - Tomato Basil Kale Galette - Easy Real Whole Food Fast - Made with Love CFJC TV
|Rosemary foccacia bread mix||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Package, MWL)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kale||1 Bunch (100 gm), finely shredded|
|Grated feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pesto garlic spice blend||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped basil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Mix olive oil and water with the bread mix. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3. Spread the bread mix on a baking tray into 6 inch circle.
4. Spread some grated cheese on top, followed by kale. Season generously with spice blend.
5. Arrange the tomatoes towards the middle. Sprikle more cheese on top.
6. Bring the edges of the base toward the center and fold them to give a nice galette look.
7. Bake it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
8. Garnish with chopped basil and serve.
Calories 826 Calories from Fat 360
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g62.3%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.4 mg11.1%
Sodium 1908.9 mg79.5%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 27.3 g
Protein 20 g39.6%
Vitamin A 177.4% Vitamin C 126%
Calcium 26.5% Iron 29.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet