Super simple summer time recipe - a french style pizza with a folded up crust - gorgeous as a meal or appetizer.
We used Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Magic Bread Mix to make it super easy - Just add water and olive oil, stir, spread and bake for magic organic bread!
|Rosemary foccacia bread mix||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Package, MWL)|
|Olive oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kale||1 Bunch (100 gm) , finely shredded|
|Grated feta cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pesto garlic spice blend||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped basil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Mix olive oil and water with the bread mix. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3. Spread the bread mix on a baking tray into 6 inch circle.
4. Spread some grated cheese on top, followed by kale. Season generously with spice blend.
5. Arrange the tomatoes towards the middle. Sprikle more cheese on top.
6. Bring the edges of the base toward the center and fold them to give a nice galette look.
7. Bake it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
8. Garnish with chopped basil and serve.