Do you want to make your cupcakes, cookies and cakes look even better? You can make an impression by decorating with sugar paste, known as fondant.
3 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1. Soak the gelatin for 5 minute in cold water, let it soften.
2. Heat the glucose with the water in the microwave, do not boil or over heat.
3. Combine the squeezed gelatin to the glucose.
4. Sift the powdered sugar in a bowl and add glucose and knead until completely absorbed.
5. Continue to knead the dough on a work surface sprinkled some powdered sugar.
Knead until the dough is not sticky anymore.
6. Divide in the sugar dough in parts and add food color and knead.
7. Wrap the fondant in cling film and store in a cool and dry place.
8. Use the sugar fondant to make decorative flowers for your cake.