|Almond paste||7 Pound|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Marshmallow cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Confectioner’s sugar||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Food coloring||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, add almond paste, corn syrup, vanilla and marshmallow cream and mix till smooth.
2) Add in the confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup at a time.
3) Knead till smooth and well blended.
4) Form small balls of dough and shape into various fruit shapes.
5) Dilute food coloring with water and use to paint fruits with a small brush.
6) Store in refrigerator or airtight container.
7) When required, keep at room temperature for 30 minutes and then serve.