This an excellent fondant recipe for cakes, cookies & cupcakes
6 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/8 Cup Plus 1/2 Teaspoon)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 1⁄4 Teaspoon
1⁄2 Tablespoon (Crisco, White One)
1.Hydrated the gelatin with water and let it rest for a couple of minutes
2. Set over a pan with simmering water, add the gelatin until dissolved
3. Add the glucose (previously melted on microwave, until it’s liquid) and crisco, dissolve
4. Remove from heat, add the glycerine
5. Add the Tylose to the sugar and mix
6. Pour in the liquids in the center and mix, with the hook attachment, let it cool
7. Remove the mix and knead the fondant to form a smooth, pliable mass
Depends of on the humidity of the environment, it could be necessary to add more water or sugar. It’s very important to use the exact measures for a perfect fondant. I hope you like it.
This video is a creation of solcooking. You can visit solcooking for complete recipes, and more videos.