|Butter||100 Gram (3 1/2 ounce, creamed, unsalted)|
|Best quality dark chocolate||100 Gram (70% cocoa solids)|
|Butter||100 Gram, creamed (unsalted)|
|Caster sugar||70 Gram (2 1/2 oz)|
|Plain flour||50 Gram (2 oz)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cocoa powder||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (unsweetened)|
1. You need to melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the creamed butter until it has completely melted and the two ingredients are well combined.
3. Beat the eggs with the sugar and add to the chocolate mixture.
4. Sift in the flour, baking powder and cocoa and mix together using a wooden spoon.
5. Grease 6 small, circular moulds - 6 cm / 2 1/2 inches in diameter and 4 cm/1 1/2 inches deep - and pour in the fondant mixture.
6. Chill in the refrigerator.