|Maraschino cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||3|
|Confectioner's sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Hot water||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Place marzipan, cherries, and walnuts in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
3. Remove from heat and stir in sifted confectioners' sugar and hot water. Mix until smooth.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a time, beating hard after each addition. Beat in butter.
5. Form marzipan into a loaf and spread chocolate on top and sides. Chill until ready to serve.