|Maraschino cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||3|
|Confectioner's sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Hot water||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Place marzipan, cherries, and walnuts in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
3. Remove from heat and stir in sifted confectioners' sugar and hot water. Mix until smooth.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a time, beating hard after each addition. Beat in butter.
5. Form marzipan into a loaf and spread chocolate on top and sides. Chill until ready to serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5458 Calories from Fat 2038
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 237 g364.9%
Saturated Fat 67.5 g337.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 676.2 mg225.4%
Sodium 58.7 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 809 g269.8%
Dietary Fiber 25.8 g103.1%
Sugars 674.3 g
Protein 86 g171.6%
Vitamin A 42.8% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 205.1% Iron 110.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet