|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Small, cut in quarters|
|Flounder||1 1⁄2 Pound|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a pan and place all ingredients in it except the fish. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Take a damp piece of cloth and clean fish with it.
5) Take a shallow baking dish and place fish in it. Pour sauce over the fish.
6) Bake for about 25 minutes, basting repeatedly.
7) Transfer to a platter and serve immediately.
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.2%
Saturated Fat 0.34 g1.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.4 mg18.1%
Sodium 97.1 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 22 g44.3%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet