Bacon Stuffed Flounder
|Flounder fillets||2 Pound|
|Bacon slices||3 , diced|
|Shiitake mushrooms||1⁄4 , sliced|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely diced|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Season fillets with salt.
3. Allow the seasoned fillets to stand for about 10 minutes.
4. Place a nonstick wok or skillet over heat.
5. SautÃ© mushroom, bacon, celery, and onion, until the vegetables become soft and bacon crisp.
6. Add garlic to the mixture.
7. Cook the mixture for 2 more minutes.
8. Add parsley before blending the mixture well.
9. Spread the mixture evenly over fillets.
10. Roll them up and fasten them with toothpicks.
11. Grease a baking dish with butter.
12. Place rolled pieces of fish in it.
13. Before adding wine, pour the remaining butter over it.
14. Sprinkle paprika and parmesan cheese on top.
15. Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake it for ½ hour.
16. Place it in the serving plate.
17. Serve stuffed flounder hot garnished with greens.