Orange Flounder in Papillote
|Unsweetened orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange||1 , large, peeled, sectioned seeded|
|Fresh broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Cut a parchment paper into 4 15X14-inch pieces. Fold them in half along the length. Press the crease firmly. Trim the sheets to get heart shapes. Place them on the baking sheets.
2) Under cold, running water wash the flounder fillets. Pat them dry and set aside.
3) In a non-aluminium saucepan, mix orange juice, honey, ginger root, cornstarch and salt. Cook over medium flame till it thickens and starts to bubble.
4) Take the saucepan off the flame. Add in the sectioned oranges. Stir well and set aside.
5) Arrange a fillet on half the parchment paper. Crimp the edges together to seal it.
6) Pour 1/4 of the orange mixture over each fillet.
7) Arrange broccoli florets over each fillet. Beginning at the rounded edges of each heat, pleat and crimp the edges together to form a seal. Twist the end a little.
8) Bake for 12 minutes or till the heart-shaped bags puff up slightly and turn a light brown. Once baked, the fish must flake easily.