Flounder Fillets In Foil
|Green onions/Shallots||1 Tablespoon|
|Shallots/Green onions||1 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, chopped|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a pan saute shallots or green onions in margarine till soft, add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
3. Then stir in wine, lemon juice and parsley and cook until most of the liquid evaporates.
4. With margarine or oil lightly grease 4 pieces of heavy duty foil, place a fillet on each piece and season with salt and pepper.
5. Over each fillet spoon some mushroom sauce, draw edges of foil together and seal.
6. Bake 20 minutes such that the fish flakes.
7. Serve hot with desired garnish.