|Canned crabmeat||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and flaked|
|Canned crabmeat||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter flavored salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flounder fillet||6 (1 Pound, 6 Pieces)|
|Flounder fillets||1 Pound (Use 6 In Number)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diet margarine||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, crabmeat, celery, onion powder, tarragon, salt and pepper together.
3) Spread out the flounder fillets and spoon a little crabmeat mixture at one end of each fillet.
4) Roll up the fillets tightly and secure with the wooden picks.
5) In a shallow baking dish, place the flounder rolls, drizzle with the lemon juice and wine and dot each roll with the diet margarine.
6) Bake the flounder rolls in the preheated oven, basting frequently for about 20 minutes, until the fish is flakey.
7) Sprinkle with paprika and serve immediately.
Calories 902 Calories from Fat 395
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.5%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g77.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 395.5 mg131.8%
Sodium 2648.2 mg110.3%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.8 g3.2%
Sugars 15.1 g
Protein 82 g165%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 13.9% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet