|Canned crabmeat||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and flaked|
|Canned crabmeat||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter flavored salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flounder fillet||6 (1 Pound, 6 Pieces)|
|Flounder fillets||1 Pound (Use 6 In Number)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diet margarine||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, crabmeat, celery, onion powder, tarragon, salt and pepper together.
3) Spread out the flounder fillets and spoon a little crabmeat mixture at one end of each fillet.
4) Roll up the fillets tightly and secure with the wooden picks.
5) In a shallow baking dish, place the flounder rolls, drizzle with the lemon juice and wine and dot each roll with the diet margarine.
6) Bake the flounder rolls in the preheated oven, basting frequently for about 20 minutes, until the fish is flakey.
7) Sprinkle with paprika and serve immediately.