Baked Fillet Of Flounder
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk free bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk-free margarine||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a greased baking dish, rinse and place the fillet.
3) Drizzle over the lemon juice and spread with the mayonnaise.
4) Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and salt, if desired, then dot with the margarine.
5) Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until slightly golden on top.
6) Slice and serve on individual serving plates.