|Flounder fillets||1 Pound|
|Mushroom soup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fish stock/Clam juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Strained fish liquid||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen lobster tails||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Salt the flounder fillets. Spread the mushroom soup on the fillets; roll up and place in a greased ovenproof dish with the seam down.
2. Mix fish stock and wine and pour over the fish just to cover. Cover the fish with a cover or aluminum foil and bake in a 350°F oven for about 10 minutes.
3. Pour off the liquid carefully and reserve.
4. Melt the butter, then add the flour and some stock and simmer the sauce for about 5 minutes. Let sauce cool a little, then stir in the egg yolks mixed with the cream. Taste and correct seasonings.
5. Meanwhile cook the lobster tails in the reserved stock till they turn pink, about 5 minutes.
6. Place the fish in a serving dish and pour the sauce on top. Decorate with raw slices of mushroom, lemon slices, dill, and lobster tails.