This recipe is a very handy breakfast recipe ideal for morning rush. It is simple and easy and can be prepared in matter of few minutes.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Dice the sardines. Then beat eggs in bowl and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan, Sauté the chopped onions, until the onion is fragrant.
3. Then add in the pan the green peppers and tomatoes and reserve.
4. Heat oil in the pan again and pour in the egg mixture, when it is half done, add in the filling and make a big omelette. Fold it and make it tight.
5. Omelette can be put on plate serve for breakfast or accompanied by a side salad or chips.
Want to prepare the breakfast in a jiffy? Try Sardines omelet. This dish makes for a healthy breakfast and can even be a good lunch or an early evening meal. It can be served with salad, chips or jacket potato.