Sardines in chilli and lime is a simple, easy and yet delicious recipe. Sardines have lots of calcium and omega 3. It is made fast and easy. Needs least preparation and cooking time.
1⁄2 Medium, sliced
1 Large, strips
1 Packet, sliced
1 Large, quartered
215 Gram (in tomato sauce)
1. Slice the onion.
2. Cut the baby corn
3. Quarter tomato.
4. Heat up some oil and fry the onion and chili together, add sardines including the sauce.
5. Pour the tomato ketchup if you want a bit more sweetness and stir gently.
6. Add the quartered tomato and baby corns and stir it for a while.
7. When it is boiling, turn off the fire. Add the lemon juice into it before to serve.
8. This dish can be eaten just like this or you can serve it with rice, noodles or pasta!
Here is a recipe which is easy to prepare, gets ready within minutes and is delicious as well! Chilli lime sardines needs least preparation and cooking time, and to top it sardines have omega 3 and a high calcium content making it very nutritious. This dish can be eaten as it is or with rice, noodles and pasta