Sardines in tomato sauce is simple, easy and healthy dish. You can make it spicy or mild depending upon your taste. The sardines are a rich calcium and omega 3.
150 Gram, diced
1 Large, chopped finely
1 Large, sliced
4 Clove (20 gm), chopped finely
1. Chop the onion and crush the garlic.
2. Cut the green pepper, remove the seed and dice.
3. Remove the seed of the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
4. Drain the sardine and keep the tomato sauce.
5. In a frying pan, heat up 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, stir fry the onion for 1 min.
6. Add in green pepper and tomato cubes, stir fry for a while, and then add in chilli sauce and the reserved tomato sauce.
7. Add in salt and pepper, reduce the fire and let it simmer for 2 minutes
8. Add in the sardine and simmer for another 2 minutes.SERVING
9. Put the rice on the plate, place the sardine on this side and the sauce on another side.
Your search for a recipe which looks as good as it tastes, ends here! Stir-fried sardines in tomato sauce is a healthy dish which can be prepared within minutes. It can be made spicy or mild depending on your preference. Serve the dish as it is or with steamed rice.