Hot And Spicy Smelt Fish
|Smelt fish||1 Pound, cleaned properly|
|Potato||2 Medium, cut into wedges|
|Garlic paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger paste||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon (Adjust According To Your Level)|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seed powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (For Frying Fish And Curry)|
1. Clean the fish properly. Mix with turmeric and salt.
2. Heat 1/2 cup oil in a frying pan. Deep fry the fish. Be carefull of oil spluttering out. So cover the pan as soon as you add the fish. Remove once fried, keep aside.
3. Heat rest of the oil in a frying pan. Fry the onion till light brown. Add the potatoes wedges and fry for 5 min.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste, 1/2 tsp turmeric, red chili, and cumin seed powder. Fry in medium heat till oil starts coming out.
5. Add the fried fish. Fry for 5 minutes. For extra hot, add some green chilies. Add 1/2 cup water and bring to boil. Simmer for 10 min. Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!!