|Fish||2 Pound (12 Pieces)|
|Mustard seeds||5 Tablespoon (Yellow Type Preferred)|
|Turmeric powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Green chili||5 (For Grinding With Mustard Seeds)|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Mustard oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro||10 Gram, chopped (5 Stalks)|
|Sliced green chili||8|
1. Take eight 6 in x 6 inch slices of banana leaves, wash and set aside.
2. Grind together mustard seeds, salt and green chilies adding half a cup water.
3. Marinate the fish pieces with turmeric powder, salt, and red chili powder. You can use either grass crap, halibut, sea bass, salmon or cat fish for this purpose.
4. Mix mustard oil, sliced green chilies, kalonji and sugar with the mustard paste.
5. Coat the fish pieces evenly with the masala paste. Wrap in the banana leaves and bake in a preheated oven at 400 deg. F for about 30 minutes or till done.
6. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot with basmati rice.