Poached Eggs with Anchovy Sauce
|Plain unsweetened yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
|Low calorie mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|Anchovy essence||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole meat bread slices||4|
|Low fat spread||15 Gram|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
1. Mix the yogurt with the mayonnaise, anchovy essence, lemon rind and pepper to taste.
2. Spread the slices of whole meal bread very thinly with low fat spread; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Half fill a deep frying pan with water; add the salt and vinegar and bring just to the boil.
4. Crack the eggs carefully, so that the yolks do not break, and lower them one by one into the gently bubbling water; poach for 2-3 minutes, spooning the fluffy white up and over the yolks as the eggs cook.
5. While the eggs are cooking, put the slices of sesame-topped bread under a preheated grill until lightly golden.
6. Drain the poached eggs carefully on a perforated slice and place one on each slice of sesame toast. Spoon the prepared anchovy sauce over the top, and serve immediately.