Rock Fish in Lemon Butter Caper Sauce
|Rockfish fillet||3⁄4 Pound, fresh boneless|
|Lemon juice||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), freshly squeezed|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (to coat fish)|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, rinsed|
|Potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed (Purple organic)|
|Green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)|
|Canola oil||2 Teaspoon|
1) Place sauté pan on medium heat
2) Spray canola oil in the pan.
3) Cook fish on both sides.
4) Put skillet on medium heat.
5) Add butter and capers and sauté for some time.
6) Pour lemon juice and stir well.
7) Add mixture to the fish and cook it for some time.
8) Serve fish on a plate and garnish with potatoes, beans and lemon wedges.