Looking for something incredibly easy, fast, and unbelievably delicious for dinner? Well, this is your recipe. You can make the sauce ahead of time and when it’s time for dinner just put it on your fish and you have dinner ready in about 15 minutes. Genius.
Fresh fish fillets
8 (, such as snapper, grouper, tilapia)
Salt and pepper
1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, minced
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Whole grain mustard
2 Teaspoon, drained
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Line a baking sheet pan with foil or parchment.
3. Arrange the fish fillets over the sheet pan and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl put together creme fraiche, salt, pepper, thyme, shallots, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard, and capers.
5. Stir and mix all the ingredients in the bowl, to combine.
6. Spread the creme fraiche mixture evenly all over the fish fillets, with a spatula.
7. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes or until it gets lightly browns on the top.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Serve hot on a plate topped with a slice of lemon.