1. Using a fork, scrape the flesh from roasted spaghetti squash, to form spaghetti like strands.
2. In a bowl, place the spaghetti squash and toss in olive oil, set aside.
3. Pierce the fork in tomato and scorch it with a blowtorch, until the tomato gets charred.
4. Wipe the tomato with clean cloth and peel the skin.
5. Cut the tomato into half, squeeze to remove seed and liquid.
6. Roughly chop the tomato flesh and set aside.
7. On a plate, place the fish fillet and season with Hawaiian salt, salt and pepper on both sides.
8. In a non-stick pan, over medium heat, allow the fish to sear.
9. Add fat to the fish and let it cook for 4 minute.
10. Flip the fish and add, ginger and 3 tablespoons of broth.
11. Place the fish in preheated oven.
12. In another non-stick pan, heat oil and sauté mushrooms and lotus stem. Cook for a minute.
13. Add bok choy, watercress, chopped tomato and the remaining salt.
14. Stream in the remaining broth and let the vegetable simmer for 5 minutes or until the liquid evaporates.
15. Take the fish out of the oven.
16. Place the spaghetti squash in the center of the serving plate.
17. Spoon the vegetables around the spaghetti squash.
18. Place fish on top of the spaghetti squash and serve hot.