Straight out of Lake Erie - and enhanced with bacon and white wine.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
12 Medium, ground
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shave
1. In a pan, add the fish.
2. Pour over white wine and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add a bacon strip right in the middle of the fish.
4. Place in the broiler for 15 minutes.
5. For the topping: In a bowl, add ground saltines, parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper and mix well together.
6. Remove the fish from the broiler.
7. Rub the bacon around the fish for flavor.
8. Add the saltines and parmesan topping over the fish to form a thick crust.
9. Drizzle 1/2 cup of white wine over the fish.
10. Pop back into the broiler for another 10-15 minutes.