Sutchi Fillet belongs to the species of catfish. They are freshwater fish that usually lives in tropical environment. This fish is often sold as frozen fillets in the local market. Sutchi Fillet has a fine texture once cook and very light to eat.
Sutchi fillet/Any fish
3 Medium, juiced
150 Gram (carrot, green peas, corn)
1. Marinate the fish by adding lemon, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes in a cool place.
2. Heat a non-stick pan in a low fire. Wipe with oil and place the sutchi fillet fish. Flip when it turns to light brown.Set aside.
3. In the same pan, saute garlic and onion for 30 seconds.
4. Season with salt. Add the vegetables. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
5. In a serving plate, serve the sauteed vegetables together with the cooked sutchi fillet.