Here’s an easy, super healthy and delectable recipe for marinated and grilled fish. I used Mahi-Mahi but any firm, white fish will work for this.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Large, juiced
1 Medium, juiced
Scallions (green and white)
2 Medium, chopped
1 Medium, cut into 8 fillets
1. In a bowl whisk together olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, scallions, orange zest, lime zest, cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt.
2. Pour marinade over Mahi-Mahi fillets.
3. Cover and refrigerate fish for 1 hour.
4. Remove fish from marinade and either pan fry, broil or grill.
5. In a serving plate, serve 1 fillet each with choice of side.
It can be grilled directly on the grill or on a soaked cedar plank.