Salmon takes only a few minutes to cook and you'll have a delicious, nutritious meal. Search through our channel or website to see several ways of cooking and serving salmon. It can be seared, cooked in the oven, eaten hot or cold. It makes a great sandwich with avocado and your favorite dressing. Buy salmon when it's on sale and freeze it immediately. It will stay fresh for several weeks and it defrosts quickly when you are ready to eat it.
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the salmon.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet.
3. Add salmon to the skillet and cook for 2-5 minutes.
4. Flip to the other side and cook for 2-4 minutes.
5. Plate and serve as the main dish along with a salad.