This recipe works well with all kinds of fish. You can substitute trout with salmon or any white fish you like. This is a very healthy meal that also looks wonderful and fresh. You can make this very quickly and have dinner on the table in no time. Try making this when cherry tomatoes are in season in order to keep it lower in cost. If you hate cilantro go ahead and make this with parsley.
Trout fillet/Fish of choice
1 Small, chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
8 Ounce (1 package)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (chopped)
1 Large, juiced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse and pat dry the fish.
3. Place the fish in a baking pan.
4. Pour the lemon juice all over it to cover.
5. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
6. Cover with onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes and cilantro.
7. Pour the wine around the fish and place in the oven.
8. Bake for 30 minutes until fish is cooked through and remove from oven.
9. In a serving plate, serve the baked fish with white rice or parsley baby potatoes or smashed baby potatoes.