We join Robb Roach in the kitchen to serve up fresh baked fluke from Narragansett Bay Rhode Island.
1 Pound, cleaned and dried
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melt
2 Bunch (200 gm), crush
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the sweet potatoes into the oven way for 45 minutes, way before putting in the fish filet.
3. Put the ritz crackers into a ziplock bag, remove air and crush.
4. In a baking dish, line the filets on the bottom.
5. Next, layer the crushed ritz cracker mixture.
6. Next, drizzle the butter over the cracker mixture.
7. Next, Slice 1 1/2 lemons and place the lemon slices on top.
8. Place the baking dish into the oven at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
9. Take out of the oven and drizzle 1/2 a lemon's juice over the dish.
10. Serve the baked filets and baked sweet potato with a portion of garlic bread and salad.