Simple pan roasted white fish with sweet potato mash and braised baby bok choy.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
FOR THE ROAST FISH
2. Season the fish fillet with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.Rub it in.
3. In a medium pan, pour the olive oil and heat it up.
4. Sear the fish fillet for about 2 minutes on each side.
5. Place them in the oven for 5 minutes and take them out.
FOR THE BOK CHOY
6. Wash and slit through the bok choy.
7. In a sauce pan, add the vegetable broth and the ginger.
8. Drop the boy choy, cover and let them cook for 10 minutes.
9. On a plate, serve the fish alongside the braised bok choy and some mashed sweet potatoes.