1. Salt the fish.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a shallow frying pan and fry the fish until the skin on both sides is crispy. Set aside.
3. For the sauce, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a pan.
4. Saute the garlic in it.
5. Add the onions and the ginger.
6. Sprinkle in the fish sauce.
7. Add the carrots and give it a stir.
8. Throw in the red and green bell peppers and saute everything together.
9. Season with the crushed black pepper.
10.Drizzle in the vinegar.
11.Dissolve the corn starch in 1/2 cup of water and pour it in.
12.Wait for a minute for the sauce to lightly thicken.
13.Plate the fried fish. Spoon the sauce on the fish and serve right away.