I am making Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Salsa.
I didn't think these two flavors would go together, but I was wrong. It is a very good little fish dish, especially if you really don't like fish!
1⁄2 Medium, chopped finely (for the salsa)
Green bell pepper
1 Large, chopped finely (for the salsa)
1 Medium, chopped finely (for the salsa)
1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), chopped finely (for the salsa)
1 Medium, zest and juice
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Chop the pineapple, green bell pepper, onion and cilantro finely.
2. In a bowl mix together the pineapple, green bell pepper, onion, cilantro, garlic and jalapenos.
3. Zest a lime and put it in another bowl.
4. Add the lime juice to it.
5. Next goes in the pineapple juice and the rum.
6. Sprinkle in the paprika in the marinade.
7. Add the fish pieces in it for marination.
8. Spray the broil pan with non stick cooking spray before placing the fish on it.
9. Broil the fish for 8 minutes flipping them over once.
10.Put the corn in boiling water and drain them off before serving.
11. Take a plate, place the broiled fish and top it with the pineapple salsa and add corn to the side.