1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees (F).
2) Heat a sauce pan and add some olive oil.
3) Add the carrots, shallots, garlic, salt and pepper and sauté.
4) Then add the zucchini and mix well.
5) Then add the beans and mix.
6) Sauté for few minutes till the vegetables are cooked.
7) Spread some olive oil in a baking pan and place the fish pieces.
8) Then crush some garlic over the fish.
9) Then top it with the sliced tomato and onion.
10) Then sprinkle some herbs.
11) Add the lemon juice and butter.
12) Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
13) Then broil for another 3 minutes.
14) Then remove from the oven.
15) Serve the baked fish with the sautéed vegetables and brown rice.