This is video describes a way to grill swordfish indoors using the broiler and a cast iron griddle.
2 Teaspoon (Minced)
1. Preheat a cast iron frying pan under the broiler.
2. Prepare the swordfish.
3. Smash garlic clove with knife and finely mince it.
4. Take a ginger piece smash with a knife and finely mince to get 2 teaspoon of ginger.
5. In a plastic pouch with zip seal add the fish, ginger and garlic.
6. To marinate add a teaspoon of homemade maple syrup, soya sauce and tomato ketchup.
7. Seal the zip and combine well.
8. Add a teaspoon of oil into the pan and spread around. Be careful as the pan would be very hot to handle.
9. Put the pre-prepared swordfish into the pan and leave it to cook under the broiler for 5 minutes.
If you want to taste a Chinese fish dish but don't know the recipe to make it, take a look at this! CMToy brings you an innovative broiled swordfish which makes indoor grilling possible using cast. A very simple grilled fish recipe that can be prepared in minutes indoors, even if it is raining outside! This makes a quick and healthy dinner option for those on a high-protein diet.