|Bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Grouper fillet||32 Ounce (4, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Feta cheese||2 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||8 Ounce (2 Sticks)|
|For basil artichoke butter sauce|
|Chopped garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped shallots||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon (Preferably Chablis)|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Pound, cold|
|Chopped fresh basil||1 Teaspoon|
1. Mix bread crumbs, parsley, powdered parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper very well and place in freezer until ready to use. Slowly melt butter in a small skillet.
2. Let melted butter cool to room temperature. Brush butter heavily and entirely over each grouper filet.
3. Remove breading from freezer and pour 1 cup into a wide pan. Gently roll grouper in breading covering entire fish. Repeat as necessary.
4. Place breaded grouper in a flat pan lined with wax paper and place in refrigerator for one hour.
5. Add oak wood chips to grill. Heat grill to medium heat. It is important that grill is not overheated.
6. Place all lemon butter sauce ingredients into a sauce pan on low heat. Reduce ingredients by half. Once sauce has reduced, add artichoke hearts and fresh basil.
7. Slowly add butter (in ¼ inch squares) and continually swirl with a wire whip on low heat. Temperature should be maintained at 110 degrees Fahrenheit before serving. Sauce should be creamy and smooth.
8. Oil grill and gently place grouper. Cook until grouper reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit, flipping once (approx. 6 minutes on each side).
9. After flipping, add Feta Cheese to top of Grouper and allow it to soften.
10. Place all grilled grouper onto a large platter.
11. Top the grouper with lemon basil artichoke lemon butter sauce. Serve hot.