Easy and Simple Breaded Baked Grouper with Veggies
|Bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon, unbleached|
|Basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Dredge some bread crumbs in a bowl.
2) Add some basil and onion soup powder mix.
3) Add some cayenne pepper, garlic powder and oregano.
4) Sprinkle unbleached all purpose flour and mix them well.
5) Whip the egg in a separate bowl. Add few drops of lemon juice.
6) Put the group of fish patties in the beaten egg and allow to sit for sometime.
7) Take away the patties from the egg and keep in the bread crumbs mixture.
8) Gently mix the bread crumbs mixture with the patties and then place the patties on a baking tray.
9) Pour the remaining bread crumbs mixture at the top of the patties.
10) Put the asparagus as well on the tray.
11) Chop the garlic and spread them over the asparagus.
12) Add the grated cheese and little-bit basil.
13) Sprinkle oregano and drizzle olive oil on the top of the fish patties.
14) Spread some bread crumbs.
15) Keep the tray in the oven at 375 degrees for 30-45minutes.
16) Squeeze few drops of lemon juice on the top.
For making tartar sauce
17) Take a blender and put the ranch.
18) Add the kosher pickles, and stuffed olives.
Blend them well.
19) Add some red pepper (if desired) and again blend the ingredients.
20) Serve the dish with this homemade tartar sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 871 Calories from Fat 190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.1%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 642.1 mg26.8%
Total Carbohydrates 145 g48.4%
Dietary Fiber 28.5 g114.2%
Sugars 34.9 g
Protein 42 g83.1%
Vitamin A 95.4% Vitamin C 94.1%
Calcium 86.6% Iron 146.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet