A delicious, healthy, and easy to prepare weeknight dinner!
1 Large, lightly beaten
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Pound
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Chopped fresh parsley
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Fresh lemon juice
1 Tablespoon, plus lemon wedges for serving
2 (For Garnishing)
Prepared white horseradish
2 Pound, peeled, cut lengthwise into thin slices
Vegetable oil/Canola oil
Emerill's creole blend
1. Preheated the oven to 475 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheets with aluminum foil, spray with PAM; set aside.
3. Place egg in a wide shallow bowl; season with salt and pepper.
4. In another bowl, combine panko, Cajun seasoning, and oil.
5. Dip sole into egg, then into panko mixture, pressing to adhere.
6. Place on prepared baking sheets.
7. Toss potato slices with canola oil in large bowl.
8. Sprinkle potato slices generously with salt, pepper, and the Creole seasoning; spread in single layer on prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake the fish until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
10. Lower the oven to 450 degrees F and roast the potato slices until tender and brown in spots, turning occasionally, about 30-40 minutes depending on the thickness of your potato slices.
11. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
12. In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, parsley, mustard, lemon juice, and horseradish; season with salt and pepper.
13. Serve with sauce and lemon wedges on the side
This Baked Fish and Chips is a great way to eat this classic. It is a delicious, healthy, and easy to prepare weeknight dinner, that is light on the belly. Get the exact recipe from this video and give it a go. Bon Appétit!